- Included TipExchange technology enables cable to be easily upgraded by simply switching the physical connector plug. Specific connection for the Sony Ericsson Yendo Yendo A is included; with additional connectors for thousands of other devices available separately.
- Specification: Cable length: (12 to 30 inches); Outer Shell Material: (Coiled PU); Internal Leads: 24AWG; TipExchange Connector Design (Sony Ericsson Yendo Yendo A Specific)
- No additional AC power required. Uses power from the USB port of the computer to charge the Sony Ericsson Yendo Yendo A
- Well-made; coiled construction custom built for dual sync and charge services of the Sony Ericsson Yendo Yendo A. Works from the standard USB data port of any PC.
- Coiled design is the ideal compromise between durability and compactness. Quality 24AWG lead data lines maximize both charging and data speeds.
Provide constant power to the Sony Ericsson Yendo Yendo A while simultaneously hot synching data with a PC by using our unique Coiled Hot Sync and Charge USB cable. Reduce the number of cables you carry around to power and sync your Sony Ericsson Yendo Yendo A by 50% by simply adding this product to your accessory arsenal. Smartly constructed using the Gomadic upgradeable TipExchange System; this cable will be well positioned to continue to serve you long after you have moved on from your Sony Ericsson Yendo Yendo A. Of course; this product; like all Gomadic products; is backed by a lifetime warranty.