- Flexible cable measures 42 inches in total length. Included connector tip; wiring and power configuration is unique to Kyocera E2000 Tempo specifications.
- Specification: Cable length: (42 inches); Outer Shell Material: (Flexible PU); Internal Leads: 24AWG; TipExchange Connector Design (Kyocera E2000 Tempo Specific)
- Supports USB 1.1; 2.0 and 3.0 transfer standards.
- High quality data cable uniquely designed to provide both data sync and charge functions for the Kyocera E2000 Tempo from a standard USB PC data port.
- Upgradeable TipExchange Technology protects your investment by providing a mechanism to upgrade the physical connector to adapt your cable to work with other devices in the future. (Additional connector tips sold separately).
Charge the Kyocera E2000 Tempo while synchronizing data with our unique Gomadic Hot Sync and Charge Straight USB cable. Cut loose the rest of the cords protruding from your PC to make this cable the hub of your mobile workstation and enjoy a minimalist workspace anywhere you go. Built using the unique Gomadic TipExchange Technology; this cable is not like the others in that the same cable can be used to work with thousands of additional devices by simply changing the physical connector tip. We start you off with the specific tip for the Kyocera E2000 Tempo. However additional tips for nearly every other device can be purchased separately. Of course this product; like all Gomadic products; is backed by our lifetime warranty.