- Included TipExchange technology enables cable to be easily upgraded by simply switching the physical connector plug. Specific connection for the Garmin Nuvi 765TFM is included; with additional connectors for thousands of other devices available separately.
- Specification: Cable length: (12 to 30 inches); Outer Shell Material: (Coiled PU); Internal Leads: 24AWG; TipExchange Connector Design (Garmin Nuvi 765TFM Specific)
- No additional AC power required. Uses power from the USB port of the computer to charge the Garmin Nuvi 765TFM
- Well-made; coiled construction custom built for dual sync and charge services of the Garmin Nuvi 765TFM. Works from the standard USB data port of any PC.
- Coiled design is the ideal compromise between durability and compactness. Quality 24AWG lead data lines maximize both charging and data speeds.
Provide constant power to the Garmin Nuvi 765TFM while simultaneously hot synching data with a PC by using our unique Coiled Hot Sync and Charge USB cable. Reduce the number of cables you carry around to power and sync your Garmin Nuvi 765TFM by 50% by simply adding this product to your accessory arsenal. Smartly constructed using the Gomadic upgradeable TipExchange System; this cable will be well positioned to continue to serve you long after you have moved on from your Garmin Nuvi 765TFM. Of course; this product; like all Gomadic products; is backed by a lifetime warranty.